- A neon portrait (Neon Girl), made by Ronald Hunter.
- Mixed Media Print on Canvas, finished with neon acrylic paint.
- Printed on high quality canvas. The canvas is made of cotton and mounted on a wooden frame. The frame has a hook on the back.
- Ready to Hang
- In addition, signed by artist, on the front and also on the back.
- This painting includes wooden floating frame (from natural oak), partly painted in neon pink.
- UV spray to keep the colors fresh and protected from UV rays.
- Artwork will be shipped in reinforced cardboard box, with a wooden board to protect the canvas.
- Layers of bubble wrap will keep the artwork from moving.
- We ship world wide. Once shipped, delivery time is approx. 3-5 business days. Please read our shipping policy for details.
- We use only certified couriers.
‘Neon Girl’ is part of the pop art portrait series ‘Pop Art Girl’, a collection of paintings in which Ronald Hunter combines a portrait with typographic forms. Not only is this neon portrait in combination with the neon orange a lively statement. This artwork is also supplied with a natural oak frame, some parts are painted orange to match the style of the artwork.
Feel free to get in touch if you wish to receive a different size or custom framing.
Ronald Hunter is a Dutch artist, mostly known for his abstract & modern paintings. He uses many layers of acrylic paint and texture, to create a particularly unique mood in each artwork. Not only are all his paintings handmade in Rotterdam, you also receive a certificate of authenticity with every painting. Moreover, each painting is ready to hang.
Do you want to stay informed about Ronald’s work? Follow him on Instagram!