- Popart Girl – made by Ronald Hunter
- Acrylic Paint & Light Texture
- High Quality cotton canvas (mounted on wood – ready to hang)
- Signed by artist
- With official Certificate of Authenticity
- UV spray to keep the colors fresh and protected from UV rays.
- Not only will the artwork be shipped in reinforced cardboard box, the canvas is also protected by a wooden or cardboard layer.
- Layers of bubble wrap will keep the artwork from moving.
- We ship world wide. Once shipped, delivery time is approx. 2-5 business days, depending on the destination. Please read our shipping policy for details.
- We use only certified couriers.
Popart Girl – Meet “Pop Art Girl in Green”. A stunning composition that brings together typographic form, color blocks and on top a portrait, coarsely painted. The Pop Art Girl is painted in dark green, which adds a nice contrast to the neon orange and pink background.
This is a one of a kind painting by Ronald Hunter. Feel free to get in touch if you wish to receive a different size or custom framing.
Ronald Hunter worked for many years as a graphic designer until he made the full time switch to painting. As a result of his background, Ronald’s colorful, vibrant paintings have a distinct graphic, street art style. In particular, he finds inspiration in layers of street posters, which create their own abstract compositions of colors and shapes as they are posted on top of each other and torn down in urban spaces. In fact, Ronald aims to achieve this effect in his paintings through multiple layers of paint and texture, and the incorporation of typography. Each piece is therefore unique from the next, evoking its own mood through color, texture, and a sense of depth. The work is particularly intended to bring this mood to its surrounding space, creating an atmosphere of energy or calm, depending on the piece.
Want to stay up to date with Ronald’s work and projects? Follow him on Instagram.