Portrait in Green – Ellen-Claire
Ellen-Claire is a contemporary artist who portrays women in all their strength and vulnerability. This beautiful green portrait is enhanced with gold leaf.
This is a unique painting by Ellen-Claire, made up of layers of oil paint and acrylic paint on canvas.
You will receive this painting ready to hang.
Dimensions: 60×60 cm.
Please contact us if you wish to receive a custom frame.
- Unique portrait in green, made by Ellen-Claire
- Oil paint and acrylic on canvas
- Signed by artist
- With official Certificate of Authenticity
- This painting is ready to hang
- UV spray to keep the colors fresh and protected from UV rays.
- Artwork will be shipped in reinforced cardboard box, with a wooden board to protect the canvas.
- Layers of bubble wrap will keep the artwork from moving.
- We ship world wide. Once shipped, delivery time is approx. 2-5 business days, depending on the destination. Please read our shipping policy for details.
- We use only certified couriers.
Portrait in Green made by Ellen-Claire – Meet Ellen-Claire, a contemporary artist who portrays women in all their strength and vulnerability. Sensual, bloodshot, rimmed in gold: her women challenge you, attract you, intrigue and fathom you. The focus is always on the eyes. According to Ellen-Claire, this is where their strength lies, but also their vulnerability. No wonder her work is widely praised, and she has been chosen as a portrait painter to take part in a dutch television program ‘Sterren op het doek’. Therefore we are extremely proud that she is part of our art collection.
Please contact us if you want to receive a custom frame with this artwork. Do you want to stay informed about Ellen-Claire’s work? Visit Ellen-Claire’s website.